Alps 2 Ocean 4 April to 12 April
The Alps 2 Ocean Cycle Trail is the longest continuous ride in New Zealand and takes in some of the country’s most incredible scenery.
From New Zealand’s highest mountain, Aoraki Mt Cook, the trail descends over 2000ft and travels 293km to the coastal town of Oamaru. We can promise you you'll see glacial-fed lakes, hydro dam lakes, golden grasslands, limestone cliffs, Maori rock art and more.
Tempted? Your adventure begins in Queenstown on 4 April and finishes in Christchurch on 12 April and includes:
- 8 nights twin share accommodation
- 8 days bike hire, including helmet and rear carrier bag and 1 side pannier per bike
- 8 breakfasts
- 2 dinners
- 2 packed lunches
- Shuttle from Queenstown to Lake Tekapo
- Shuttle from Oamaru to Christchurch
- Luggage transfer to accommodation each night of the trip
- Souvenir snood and beanie
- En route support by Cycle Away staff
$2625.00 ($200 discount for Ride with Friends members)
View more details on www.cycleaway.com.au - Rides